Banners

This forum contains the site informations and important news. You can also post feedback about the site here.
Holy
TBR Founder

Banners

Postby Holy » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:52 pm

Heya all, you might have noticed our nice banners through the random banner script ^^. It is always nice with more/new banners so here comes some information on how to make a banner for this forum:
1. In one way or the other "The Battle Royale" or "TBR" must be present in the banner, not necessarily covering the entire banner but clearly visible.

2. Some relation to TBR, not necessarily all of TBR but at least parts of it. Examples of topics related to TBR: Guild Wars, Anime, Team Fortress 2.

3. The banner is to be 960x192 pixels and in the format PNG.

4. It must be appropriate, now I'm fairly accepting so this shouldn't be a problem unless you attempt to be outrageous.

5. Upload it to this topic, recieve possible feedback and possibly modify then I'll upload it to the server. The attachment function is in the second tab of the menu below the text area (it isn't clearly visible, I know.)

6. Thank you for contributing!

You may also leave suggestions on new banners to give others ideas on what to create.

The currently used banners can be found here.

Holy
TBR Founder

Re: Banners

Postby Holy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 pm

So, which banners are up as of now? Maybe a gallery would be nice?
Good idea, updated my main post about it.

Return to “Site information and feedback”