Tyler's Application

This is a archive of old recruitments of Guild Wars 1. (read-only purpose)
tyler mo 200

Tyler's Application

Postby tyler mo 200 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:32 am

Reason for being on this forum: Saw post on guru, thought I'd like to join :D .
(Nick)name: Real Life: Tyler
Nationality/Residence: USA
Character name(s): Nassar Saadiq
Usual playing hours: Weekends; 11am-3am (:O) (PST -8 GMT) The time difference may be big, but I stay up really late when I play, and I have no problem adjusting my play time so I can gvg, etc with you guys
Interests: Music, drumming, guitar, guild wars, (watching) football and basketball, some anime, among other things
Other information about me: Basically, I want to join because I really want to be in a pvp guild, and you guys seem like a really good community. I have been playing for about 2 years now, and over the past couple months have been switching over from pve to pvp. Due to my parents being divorced, and an explanation not worth going in to at this point in time, during schoolweeks, I am only able to play on weekends, but as I wrote up there, when I play, I play my brains out. Occasionally, I am able to play 2-3 hours on school nights, but not usually. Although I haven't been playing pvp mainly for too long, I would say I am definitely exp at it. I do have all 4 campaigns, and all skills unlocked for dervish, most for ele and sin and warrior. I am very comfortable playing frontline, and more or less so, midline. I can't think of what else to say, (I'm sure something is evading my mind), so there it is. :wink:

tyler mo 200

Re: Tyler's Application

Postby tyler mo 200 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:59 pm

Also, I really would like the decision posted here, as currently, I won't be on GW for a few more days, and I am quite anxious

Thank-you for your time and consideration
Tyler

Holy
TBR Founder

Re: Tyler's Application

Postby Holy » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:10 am

Ok, sorry thought I told you already. Basically we're not going to be able to take in any more weekend mostly players, it's not going to work if we set up a core and there is a big risk you'll be left out too much. Sorry about this mate, and for late response.

Good luck finding another guidl though ;).

Return to “Recruitment (archive)”